Didgital Badging is Here!
Portable, sharable and most importantly, verifiable.
Digital badges (or micro-credentials) verify your achievements without the need for paper certificates.
Certificates are great to hang on your wall to recognise your achievements, but they have their downsides too.
Firstly, it’s a pain to gather them all up, scan them and send them to others as proof of your achievements (especially if you’ve got a whole stack of them). Secondly (and most importantly), it’s hard to verify them as true or valid. Very few people actually call the certificate’s issuer and check that the person did get the achievement; we just take people at their word and hope for the best.
This is why digital badging is so valuable!
How to claim your badge
Once you’ve completed your course, you will receive an email from Learning Vault, letting you know you can claim your digital badge.
- Click on the link in the email
- Create your Learning Vault account
- Verify your email with Learning Vault
- Log in and view your Badge!
Badges are currently only issued for the Bounce Job Coach Certification, but more are coming, so stay tuned!
How to share your badge
- Log in to Learning Vault
- Click on the tab called “Badges”
- Click on the grey arrow at the top right of your badge image
- Here you will see icons that you can click on to Comment, View, Download or Share your Badge
- We’d love for you to share your badge via your LinkedIn or Twitter profile, and don’t forget to tag us and use the hashtag #wayfinders.
With the help of our friends at Learning Vault (Australia's first digital badging agency), Bounce is now providing digital badges on our larger, most comprehensive courses.
So, what does this mean for you? Well, when you complete a course such as the Bounce Job Coach Certification, you will receive a digital badge – verifiable proof that you are a certified Job Coach. You can share it with your employers, attach it to your resume and put it on social media to share the recognition with friends and colleagues.